Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Concieving Lyddie

It is a funny story how my darling Lydia Grace was concieved...
It was my 3rd wedding anniversary and I was sick as a dog - and so was my infant son- and loving husband.  Thinking that we all might have a chance of getting better I sent Denny our son to his faternal grandparent's house...
Our anniversary passed with both of us laying in bed with tissues strewn all over the floor, but we had another night to ourselves - and since it was our anniversary I thought we should make love - if only for the sentiment alone.
I asked my husband Jason what he thought about fooling around - he feeling better than I was more apt to say okay - let's do this... So I said very romantically - okay we can make love but I am just going to lay here and let you do your thing because I feel so sick .... to which he replied - sounds good to me...
Thus came about the concivieving of our second child Lydia Grace Truitte.... I was looking forward to sharing this embarressing information with her when she was married or on the night before her wedding... but alas it was not in God's plan to keep her here on earth.  I had a very hard pregnancy - with you I will share all the details I can remember - it hurts me to remember, but it also makes me strong!
More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment